I use my iPhone to film, but feel free to use any kind of camera you like. We can work with every type of video file.
- Film in landscape as this is much better quality.
- Keep the camera still (don’t zoom in and out) and film your child moving even if they are just waving, high fiving, blowing a kiss or giving the camera a thumbs up.
- Bring the camera down to their level rather than filming them from above.
- You will need 4 or 5 different setups to make a music video. Think of Beyonce doing her make up, driving her car, drinking at the club and finally dancing in the wind tunnel.
- Film lots and lots. There is no limit to how much you can send.