1) Introduction. This contract is formed between yourself “the customer” & What Baby Did once an order has been placed and payment has been received. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
2) Rights Reserved. Should What Baby Did choose not to enforce any or all of these conditions it should not be interpreted as a waiver of any of the Company’s rights. By providing What Baby Did with an Order, the Customer accepts these terms and conditions
3) Copyright. What Baby Did retains copyright in all their Original Material. Original Material includes video recordings, graphics, soundtracks, printed material and any other design or artwork commissioned. Delivery of any video content onto the internet is restricted to What Baby Did only. What Baby Did will not upload anything to the internet without the customers written permission. Video conversion, web streaming and other delivery of What Baby Did content by third parties is not permitted.
4) Permissions. The Customer must ensure that permission is sought for the inclusion of any copyright material they supply to What Baby Did. The Customer must also ensure that permission is sought for the inclusion of any performers or performances, trademarks, locations and music. The Customer agrees to indemnify What Baby Did in the event of any breach of copyright claims being brought against them in respect of material supplied by the Customer.
5) Data Protection. The Customer must ensure that all necessary arrangements have been made with, and permissions obtained from, people and places on their video clips. What Baby did will assume all persons included in the customer clips have given their consent.
6) Music video. We reserve all rights to the work produced with the exception of dubbed music which is licensed under the MCPS Limited Manufacture license and PPL license included with every video. This is not a licence to publicly share this music on the internet.
7) Music story. We reserve all rights to the work produced with the exception of dubbed music which is licensed under Audio Network. This is a licence to publicly share this music on the internet.
8) Errors. The customer has 14 days to make What Baby Did aware of any errors.
9) Storage. It is the customers responsibility to keep a copy of their video clips and What Baby Did video safe. What Baby Did is not responsible for storing clips or indeed the final music videos or stories for customers 14 days after delivery date.